11" Large Skillet with Cover
3.5 Qt. Double Walled Bowl
box chocolate cake mix
16-ounce (454g) bag marshmallows
whole graham crackers, coarsely chopped
1⁄2 - 1
Hershey's chocolate syrup
(120 - 240
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, sour cream and eggs. Mix until cake batter is thick.
- Lightly spray skillet with cooking spray. Pour batter in skillet and spread evenly. Place on stove-top and turn temperature to slightly above low heat. Cover and cook for 40 minutes or until cake is done. Do not lift cover during cooking process.
- When there is 5 minutes left in cooking time, place rack at middle level of oven and preheat to 475°F/246°C.
- Pour bag of marshmallows over cake. Place skillet in oven (being sure to remove the handles and cover) for 1 - 2 minutes, until marshmallows are lightly browned. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle graham crackers over cake and drizzle with chocolate syrup.