Healthy Tacos!?! Yes, please! These Southwestern Lettuce Wraps are so filled with so much flavor and you won't feel guilty about going for that extra one. You can custom make these wraps with as many or as little toppings as your heart desires! Serve with a side of Spanish rice or sauteed vegetables.
- Preheat skillet over medium-high heat until several drops of water sprinkled in pan skitter and dissipate, approximately 5 - 7 minutes.
- Add onion and saute for 3 mins until tender.
- Add ground turkey, salt, pepper and cook until browned, about 7 minutes. When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click steadily, reduce heat to low.
- Add corn, tomato sauce and cumin. Cover and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- To prepare your wraps, take your lettuce leaves and spoon in the filling.
- Suggested Toppings: red onion, tomato, avocado, salsa and shredded cheese.
- Serve with Spanish rice or a vegetable medley.