Add a little kick to your chicken! Unlike conventional braised chicken, this Saladmaster Electric Skillet recipe cooks the chicken and the vegetables together. Even if you put vegetables with different cooking times, they will all cook to perfection while preserving its shape and aroma.
Hungry for more? Get special offers here!
- Wash the chicken, cut it apart and remove moisture. Slice and dice the vegetables into smaller chunks.
- Preheat the skillet at 450°F / 230°C. While preheating, mix the chicken and vegetables with the hot pepper paste marinade.
- Put the marinated chicken and potatoes in the skillet, top with mushrooms and cover.
- When the Vapo-Valve™ begins to click, reduce temperature to 250°F/ 120°C and cook for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve on its own or over rice.