6 servings as a side dish
7 Qt./6.6 L Wok with Cover
small mixing bowl
Just the right combination of "sugar and spice and everything nice" - this is a spicy and healthy side-dish that you'll serve again and again. This can also create a delectable vegetarian or vegan main dish.
green onions, finely chopped
sesame seeds, toasted
fresh ginger, peeled and minced
garlic, finely chopped
crushed red pepper
pimento, chopped, optional
- Place all ingredients except broccoli in small bowl and stir to blend.
- Preheat wok on medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled on the pan skitter and dissipate, rinse brocceli then place in wok and stir-fry until heated-crisp, approximately 3 minutes.
- Add mixture to broccoli and cooked until heated. Serve hot.
- Add diced chicken to this recipe and create a delicious main-dish.
- Serve over rice or noodles and you have a tasty vegetarian or vegan main dish.
- Pimento is optional but it adds a beautiful touch of color and it's delicious.