7 Qt./6.6 L Wok with Cover
small mixing bowl
medium mixing bowl
Everyone loves pasta and this low-calorie main dish adds the unusual twist of shrimp and broccoli to bring extra nutrition to your table. Tasty and easy.
shrimp, medium, peeled and deveined
green chili peppers, finely chopped
red pepper flakes
ounces, about 4 cups
cooked vermicelli or soba
- Combine the first 6 ingredients, through garlic, in a medium bowl. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Combine water, chili sauce, cornstarch, sugar and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Preheat wok over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled on pan skitter and dissipate add broccoli and stir-fry until tender-crisp, approximately 4 minutes.
- Add shrimp mixture and continue to stir-fry until shrimp is cooked, approximately 3 minutes and shrimp is pink.
- Add cornstarch mixture and stir until sauce thickens, approximately 2 minutes. Serve hot over pasta.
- You can substitute rice for noodles.
- You can purchase shrimp already peeled and deveined.