3 Qt./2.8 L Sauce Pan with Cover
3 Qt./2.8 L Perforated Basket
salt and pepper, to taste
- Pour water in sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Wash asparagus and place in steamer inset. Insert inset into sauce pan over boiling water and cover.
- Steam asparagus 4 - 5 minutes or until barely tender.
- Season to taste before serving.
- Top asparagus with toasted almonds: Preheat 8" Chef's Gourmet Skillet over medium-low heat. Add 2 ounces (56 g) almonds and toast until lightly browned and fragrant. Sprinkle over asparagus before serving.