This is a simple, easy and delicious dish to serve to your family; and it's wonderful, unique taste will have your guests raving! Low calorie and low fat, this dish, that features tomatoes, provides essential vitamines, minerals and lycopene to your diet that are essential to your family's health.
- Preheat electric skillet to 225°F/110°C. Place tomatoes, water, onion, cloves, sugar, salt and pepper into skillet. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine broth and flour. Stir mixture into skillet.
- Wash tilapia and place in skillet over tomato mixture. Spoon sauce over the top of the tilapia. Cover and cook for approximately 8 minutes. Serve immediately.
- A sweet cherry or grape tomato is a delicious choice.
- Fresh is best but you can use canned tomatoes. Use the juice and elimate the water from the recipe.
- Serve with rice pilaf and asparagus - delicious.