For the second day of Saladmaster, true love gives us a new way to enjoy turkey. These scrumptious Turkey Rolls with Cranberry Stuffing cook up quickly in the Saladmaster 10” Gourmet Skillet with no oils or fat required! ‘Tis the season to eat merry without packing on unwanted pounds. Watch this video to learn more.
- Dice bread and place in mixing bowl. Add sage and chicken seasoning. Toss together.
- Preheat small skillet over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled in skillet skitter and dissipate, add onions, celery and garlic. Sauté until mixture becomes transparent.
- Add mixture, pistachio nuts and cranberries to bowl with diced bread. Add beaten eggs and mix well. Set aside until ready to use.
- Layer spinach on flattened turkey breast.
- Spread stuffing evenly over spinach.
- Roll turkey breast, tucking the ends as you roll. Tie turkey breast with kitchen string.
- Preheat gourmet skillet over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled in skillet skitter and dissipate, add turkey rolls and sear on all sides until evenly browned.