With the cooler months just around the corner, there is nothing better than warming up with a bowl of your favorite soup. Minestrone is tomato based and filled with hearty vegetables, beans, and either pasta or rice. Simply add all your ingredients to your Saladmaster MP5 and in 45 minutes, you will have a delicious and healthy meal ready for you and your family to enjoy. That's it, no fuss and you can store any leftovers in your MP5 and place it in the refrigerator to reheat for another time.
Hungry for more? Find a Dealer to host a Cooking Show to taste how good life can be with Saladmaster!
- Process carrots, celery, onion and garlic.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato pesto, vegetable broth (4 cups), carrots, celery, onions, garlic, seasonings, herbs, bell pepper, squash, zucchini and spinach to your roaster and cover. Set temperature to 300°F/150°C. When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click steadily, turn heat to 225°F/and cook for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and If the soup is too thick for your liking, add remaining 2 cups of vegetable stock and add in your pasta and beans, cover and cook for an additional 10 mins or until your pasta is cooked.
- Garnish with (vegan) Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Be sure to use vegan pesto as many store-bought jars of pesto contain parmesan cheese or make your own! Soaked cashews are an easy substitute for cheese in pesto recipes.