4 - 1.5 cup servings
12" Chef's Gourmet Skillet
Who doesn't like a good stir-fry? No need to order take out, we have you covered! This recipe is fast, simple and jam-packed with flavor without all the fat and carbs of regular stir-fry's. Easy to make and all in your 12" Chef's Gourmet Skillet!
chicken or vegetable stock
fresh ginger, minced
jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined
bell peppers, red & yellow, sliced
carrots, shredded, use Cone #1
red onion, sliced, use Cone #3
zucchini, cut into noodles/spiralized
green onion, sliced, for garnish
sesame seeds, for garnish
salt and pepper (optional)
- Preheat skillet over medium-high heat until several drops of water sprinkled in pan skitter and dissipate, approximately 5 - 7 minutes.
- Add onions to the skillet and saute until they become translucent.
- Add shrimp, salt and pepper (optional) and saute until the shrimp turns slightly pink, approximately 3 mins.
- Remove shrimp and onions from the skillet and place in a bowl.
- Add bell pepper, carrots and snow peas to skillet. Place cover on skillet and cook for 5 mins. When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click steadily, reduce heat to low.
- While vegetables are cooking, combine the chicken/vegetable stock hoisin sauce, soy sauce and corn starch into a small bowl and whisk until combined to make the sauce.
- Add the sauce to the vegetables and stir until the sauce thickens.
- Add the cooked shrimp and the zoodles (zucchini noodles) and combine. Place cover on skillet and cook for 5 mins until zucchini is cooked through.
- Serve and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.