By "Chef" Pete Updike, Authorized Saladmaster Dealer
We’re all looking for more time in our busy schedules. Here is an easy, yet nutritious, meal that will taste great and please everyone. You’re done in 30 minutes – faster than fast food! Spend your time enjoying your family, not in the kitchen. Let Saladmaster help you bring delicious, healthy food to your table quickly and easily.
- Frozen or fresh vegetable medley (Green Giant Create-a-Meal combinations work great. Or be creative, combine what you happen to have in your refrigerator like broccoli, onions, & carrots; or cauliflower, peppers & green beans)
- Boneless chicken or beef, cut in strips or diced
- Stir-fry sauce (bottled teriyaki or soy sauce, sweet & sour sauce, or make your own)
- Place meat (frozen or raw) on cold skillet and turn to medium (or 250°F/120°C) and cover. Wait until Vapo-Valve™ clicks steadily.
- Stir meat to turn and place veggies on top of meat. Pour a few tablespoons of stir-fry sauce of choice over everything and replace lid until Vapo-Valve™ clicks steadily again.
- Turn to low and cook for at least 10 - 15 minutes. Stir together before serving.