Saladmaster Food Processor
12" Electric Oil Core Skillet
This is the ultimate lasagna! It tastes like you spent all day preparing in the kitchen, but the Saladmaster Electric Skillet cooks it in only 45 minutes. No oven required and you can even use uncooked noodles! Just layer your ingredients in the skillet, and then after clicking, set the timer for automatic shut-off so you can relax and enjoy your day. Hungry for more? Click here to experience a meal with Saladmaster, or learn more about product promotions.
onion, strung, use Cone #2
fresh baby spinach
zucchini, sliced, use Cone #4 or #5
squash, sliced, use Cone #4 or #5
mushrooms, sliced, use Cone #3
carrots, shredded, use Cone #1 or #2
italian seasoning, to taste
cheddar cheese, strung, use Cone #2
mozzarella, strung, use Cone #2
- In electric skillet, place onion and 1⁄4 of the pasta sauce.
- Layer dry noodles over onion and sauce. Add 1 cup (226g) of cottage cheese, spreading across the noodles, making sure to cover all of the exposed noodles.
- Add spinach, zucchini, squash, mushrooms and carrots. Spread across top of cottage cheese and sprinkle with oregano and basil.
- Add cheddar cheese, another 1⁄4 of the paste sauce, and layer with dry noodles. Add remaining cup (226g) of cottage cheese, spreading across noodles, making sure to cover all of the exposed noodles.
- Add the remaining pasta sauce on top of cottage cheese, spreading evenly.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese and spread evenly across the top.
- Set electric skillet heat control touch pad to 325°F/163°C. When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click, reduce temperature to 200°F/93°C and set timer for 35 minutes.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Serve.
Good Tasting -- Minor Glitch
As a concoction the basic recipe is tasty. However the Ingredients List calls for 2 cups of Cottage Cheese, but the directions only detail using 1 cup. I added an additional layer of pasta noodles topped with the remaining cup of cottage cheese, and another layer of vegetables.
Thank you for your observation. The additional cup of cottage cheese should be spread across the top of the second layer of noodles (Direction #4) before adding the remaining pasta sauce. We will correct the recipe right away. And if everything fits in the Electric Skillet with the cover on, definitely load up on additional vegetables or other ingredients you would like to add!
This recipe was so easy to
This recipe was so easy to make!! And very tasty! This is my first Saladmaster recipe that I have tried.
We're glad you liked it! Let
We're glad you liked it! Let us know what you think of the other recipes on this site.
This recipe tastes great and is very easy. However mine seems to come out very watery. Any ideals/help why this might be happening? Thanks.
I used the normal skillet
I used the normal skillet turned out very watery.