This is the ultimate lasagna! It tastes like you spent all day preparing in the kitchen, but the Saladmaster Electric Skillet cooks it in only 35 minutes. No oven required and you can even use uncooked noodles! Just layer your ingredients in the skillet, and then after clicking, set the timer for automatic shut-off so you can relax and enjoy your day. Hungry for more? Click here to experience a meal with Saladmaster, or learn more about product promotions.
- In electric skillet, place onion and 1⁄4 of the pasta sauce.
- Layer dry noodles over onion and sauce. Add 1 cup (226g) of cottage cheese, spreading across the noodles, making sure to cover all of the exposed noodles.
- Add spinach, zucchini, squash, mushrooms and carrots. Spread across top of cottage cheese and sprinkle with oregano and basil.
- Add cheddar cheese, another 1⁄4 of the paste sauce, and layer with dry noodles. Add remaining cup (226g) of cottage cheese, spreading across noodles, making sure to cover all of the exposed noodles.
- Add the remaining pasta sauce on top of cottage cheese, spreading evenly.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese and spread evenly across the top.
- Set electric skillet heat control touch pad to 325°F/163°C. When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click, reduce temperature to 200°F/93°C and set timer for 35 minutes.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Serve.