Calling all chocolate lovers! This cake recipe will make you question every single chocoalte cake you've ever had and make you wonder, "Where have you been all my life!?" Filled with a decadant chocolate filling, every bite will be a dream come true. Easy to make in the 3 Qt. Ultimate Culinaire!
- Spray pan lightly with coconut oil spray. Place tablespoon of sugar into pan then rotate until sugar has coated the pan.
- Place chocolate in a 2-quart sauce pan and melt over low heat; cook until all chocolate is completed melted, stirring occasionally; approximately 4-5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar together with electric mixer or a whisk; add eggs and beat until mixture has doubled in size; approximately 2 minutes.
- Add melted chocolate to mixture, and beat together with the electric mixer or a whisk until everything is combined and the mixture is starting to foam, about a minute. Fold in flour and salt, and stir until mixture is thoroughly blended.
- Pour batter into the Ultimate Culinaire pan, and then place pan on stove burner over medium-low heat for 30 minutes. (Cooking time may vary depending on stove temperature)
- Let the finished cake rest in the pan with cover on for five minutes when finished baking. Then, shake the pan to loosen cake from edges of pan; remove cover, and invert over on to a dessert platter, and tap the bottom of the pan so that the cake falls out onto the platter.
- Serve immediately. (Optional) Garnish with powdered sugar, whipped cream, and berries or a side of vanilla ice cream. Cake will have a fudge center when cut into.