Saladmaster Food Processor
12" Electric Oil Core Skillet
peach pie filling
medium sweet potatoes, processed, use Cone #3
- Combine peach pie filling, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon in electric skillet.
- Set electric skillet temperature to 275°F/135°C. Heat and continue to stir ingredients until bubbly. Stir in sweet potatoes and cover.
- Cook at 275°F/135°C until Vapo-Valve™ begins to click. Reduce temperature to 200°F/93°C and cook for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Cooking time may vary depending on how firm you like the sweet potatoes.
- Serve this dish in a small angel food cake cup and compliment with a dollop of whip cream, if desired.