Valencian (Spanish) Paella is an internationally known rice dish from Spain that can be made with a varitey of ingredients. You can make this dish vegetarian by using vegetable stock and using vegetables instead of meat. This is the perfect recipe to make in our Limited Edition Saladmaster Grand Gourmet for entertaining and feeding a large crowd.
Like the Saladmaster Grand Gourmet? See recipes and special offers now
- Preheat skillet, approximately 5-7 minutes or until a sprinkle of water skitters and dissipates.
- Add onion, chicken, chorizo, garlic and pepper to skillet and cover. Cook for 5-7 mins or until chicken has cooked through.
- Add diced tomatoes, rice, chicken broth, green beans and smoked paprika to the skillet, combine and cover. Cook for 20 mins or until rice has cooked through.
- Once rice has cooked through, place the shrimp and mussels over the rice. Cover and cook approximately 3-5 mins, or until shrimp is pink and mussels have opened up.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and cilantro. Serve warm.