The Twelve Days of Saladmaster has been a joyous celebration of food that’s simple to prepare and even more fun to share with friends and family during the holidays. True love has been busy in the kitchen! We hope you enjoy tasting the season with Saladmaster.
Click on any of the links listed below to learn more about our food adventures that we’ve enjoyed. We hope these recipes, videos, and cooking tips inspire you with easy ways to cook up more healthy flavor and fun in the kitchen.
12 Days of Saladmaster
On the twelve day of Saladmaster, my true love gave to me:
- 12 Drumettes grilling - Smokeless Broiler Recipe for Chipotle Wings
- 11 Peppers piping - Braiser Pan Recipe for Stuffed Peppers
- 10 Biscuits Baking (Stovetop Baking Video)
- 9 Veggies Dancing (Stir fry Video)
- 8 Chicken frying (Recipe for Chicken with Asparagus & Carmelized Onions)
- 7 Dumplings swimming in Udon Miso Soup
- 6 Cheese Pasta (Recipe Video)
- 5 Onion Rings (Culinary Basket Video)
- 4 Cookie Bears (Electric Skillet Baking Video)
- 3 French Toast (Oil Free Recipe)
- 2 Turkey Rolls (Recipe)
- A Cake made from green tea (Oven Free Baking Video)